Many patients may contact us for concerns about aging and thinking they need dermal fillers but after their consultation, we find they prefer a less invasive means to look younger and feel better. Today, we can offer a revolutionary new anti-wrinkle treatment using your own blood. The treatment is called Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. You may have heard it commonly referred to as “Blood Therapy” or marketed under the trademark name, “Vampire Facelift™.”
PRP involves the use of blood plasma, enriched through a special process to increase the concentration of platelets. These platelets contain bioactive proteins and growth factors that serve to accelerate tissue repair and regeneration, and activate stem cells. This non-surgical, age-defying wrinkle treatment injects PRP, derived from your own blood, to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, resulting in fresh, healthy, younger looking skin.
What PRP really is…
Yes, it really does use a small amount of your own blood to prepare a platelet rich fibrin injectable gel. PRP Therapy involves a three step process that’s quick and easy. The whole treatment can take as little as 20 minutes depending upon the area you want to have treated. The injections do not add volume but rather stimulate your own collagen production and cell migration to eliminate lines, folds and wrinkles. The improvement is subtle and natural. Results can last up to two years.
Advantages of PRP or Vampire Facelift™ Therapy
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- Collagen production is stimulated over 2-3 weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds & wrinkles
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those dislike synthetic products
- There is little or no swelling, bruising or lumping
- PRP Therapy can be used to treat any body area without side effects
- Both men & women benefit & experience a more youthful look
- Microdermabrasion- removes the outer water proof skin layer known as the stratum corneum
- Hydrafacial to hydrate the skin can be added, which improves absorption of the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Dermal Needling using the MicroPen creates a temporary (15-20 minutes) opening in the water proofing of the skin. Implementing these first three steps to optimize PRP absorption, prior to either placement of the PRP topically (Facial) or intradermal injection (facelift) creates a better outcome.
- Dermal filler placement, usually with a blunt tip cannula under the dermis,Overage Deeper or any other Dermal filler can rejuvenate volume loss to the face
- The final step is the topical placement of the Platelet Rich Plasma or the intradermal injection of the PRP. Often a moisturizer is applied onto the PRP prior to going home.
The entire process takes about one hour to one hour and a half. The procedure can be made to be more comfortable be applying a topical lidocaine and tetracaine solution for 30 minutes prior to the dermal needling, best after the hydrafacial.
Individually personalized treatment plan
The professionals at bnatural Medical personalizes each and every facial rejuvenation and body sculpting treatment, and each one can be done alone or in tandem with other non-surgical, age-defying procedures. we are expertly trained and experienced in all injectable techniques and recommends them on an individual basis as part of a holistic approach to ageless health and beauty.
Our clients travel from around the country for treatments, because they trust bnatural.Our personalized plans produce beautiful, non-invasive results…naturally.
Contact us today to see if you are a candidate for PRP or any of our other non-surgical procedures