Facial firming. Helps prevent and treat skin flaccidity. Moisturizing, refreshing and firming. Contains DMAE that can firm, lift, tense, and moisturize the skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid 1%
– DMAE 1%
Hyaluronic acid is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is plentiful in our bodies when we are born, but its levels gradually recede over time. This reduction in levels is a big part of the aging process. Hyaluronic acid is a jelly-like substance that fills the space between collagen and elastin fibers. The role of hyaluronic acid in skin is to provide a mechanism of transport of essential nutrients from the bloodstream to living skin cells, hydrate the skin by holding in water and act as a cushioning and lubricating agent against mechanical and chemical damage. It is capable of protecting the skin against ultraviolet irradiation due to its free radical scavenging properties. In a 1% water solution formulation, it forms a hydrating gel which increases the intercellular space and maintains the elasticity and shape of the skin.
DMAE or Norcoline started to be used in external use to produce a lifting effect. It is a natural compound in our body. DMAE is a precursor of acetylcholine, a neuro-mediator which plays an important role in the skin. Keratinocytes, fibroblasts, myofibroblasts, sweat cells and endothelial cells, have membrane receptors and respond to acetylcholine. The tensile effect of DMAE results in a cholinergic stimulation of membrane receptors of fibroblasts, and stimulates progressive concentration of the myofilaments of its cytosol. Dmae also has a antiradical and antilipofuscine activities and it repairs the proteinic cross linking (collagen and elastin). The mode of action of DMAE can consequently result a synergic combination of actions at different levels: tension of dermal non-muscle cells, cohesion and displacement of keratinocytes, hydratation and elasticity of the stratum corneum, better nutrition and skin defences, antioxidation and skin uniformation.
The lifting effect can be seen immediately after the first session of HydraLift, it attenuates and smoothes wrinkles fights flaccidity. firms and improves the skin’s elasticity.
Anti-ageing mesotherapy product indicated for intense revitalization and hydration of tired or loose skin, treatment of wrinkles and redensification of mature or slack skin.
– Flaccidity (face, breast, legs)
– Sagging skin
– Neck folds
– Skin hydration
– Wound healing
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
Box contains n.10 ampoules of 2.0mL e.a.
* Sakai S, Yasuda R, Sayo T, et al. Hyaluronan exists in the normal stratum corneum. J Invest Dermatol 2000; 114: 1184–1187.
* Ortonne JP. A controlled study of the activity of hyaluronic acid in the treatment of venous leg ulcers. J Dermatol Treatment 1996; 7: 75–81.
* Manuskiatti W, Maibach HI. Hyaluronic acid and skin: wound healing and aging. Int J Dermatol 1996; 35: 539–544.
* Trommer H, Wartewig S, Bottcher R et al. The effects of hyaluronan and its fragments on lipid models exposed to UV irradiation. J Pharm 2003; : 223–234. 254
* Duranti F, Salti G, Bovani B, Calandra M, Rosati ML. Injectable hyaluronic acid gel for soft tissue augmentation – a clinical and histological study. Dermatol Surg 1998; 24: 1317–1325.
Morissette G, Germain L, Marceau F. The antiwrinkle effect of topical concentrated 2-dimethylaminoethanol involves a vacuolar cytopathology British Journal of Dermatology 156(3):433-439, 2007.