– n. 20 ampoules of CelluPhase Base Solution of 2.0mL e.a.
– n.2 vials of CelluPhase Activator of 5.0mL e.a.
Celluphase is a meso-cocktail whose formula has been based on the basic premise of understanding correctly the localized adiposity and “orange peel” problems.
Facial adiposity is a process where multiple factors intervene which are statistically associated with its presence and predispose towards its appearance: endocrine, enzymatic, psychosomatic, genetic, dietetic, mechanical and vascular.
Three different types of cellulite could be distinguished: soft , compact and oedematous.
With this product we cover all the factors that intervene in fat reduction and cellulite, focusing more on vascular problems.
Base Solution Ampoules
Water, Sodium, chloride, Fumaria officinalis, Aesculus hippocastanum, Pulsatilla, Barium carbonate.
Water, Disinfiltrant, Microcirculation biostimulant, Amino Acids, Ascorbic Acid, Silicium Organic, Caffeina, Rutina, Tween 80, Flavonoside, Copper.
Copper plays a part in the defence oxidative stress. It acts on the lysyl-oxidase which plays a main role in the networking of collagen and elastin.
Two Base Solution Ampoules with 1 mL of Activator Celluphase per session beginning with one per week for 4 to 6 weeks. Continue with fortnightly sessions, ending with a monthly application.
- Contains five individually clinically proven actives at increased concentrations,
where other treatments only contain one
- Remodels and re-firms body
Accelerates natural subcutaneous fat diminishment mechanisms
- Smooths and tightens the skin
Reduces the ‘orange peel’ effect by improving microcirculation
- Celluphase has a Firming Effect on the skin, which when measured by ballistometry, showed a 9.5%decrease in indentation in the skin and a 27.5% decrease in skin flaccidity
- Reduces Double Chin by up to 80%.
It has no adverse reactions, contraindications or side effects and it is compatible with any other medication.